Family-run concrete delivery in Kent
A trusted solution for your domestic and commercial projects
1-200 cubic metres
A state of the art fleet
Health and safety
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory protection – suitable respiratory protection should be worn to ensure that personal exposure is minimal.
- Hand and skin protection – protective clothing should be worn to ensure that cement or any cement/water mixture (e.g. concrete or mortar) does not encounter the skin.
- Eye protection – dust-proof goggles should be worn wherever there is a risk of cement powder or any cement/water mixture entering the eye.
- Foot protection – suitable protection such as steel toe-capped boots should be worn at all times when handling concrete.
- Hearing protection – suitable hearing protection should be worn when cutting concrete using percussive drills etc.
Adhering to strict health and safety standards
Find out more about our range of flexible concrete solutions. Call our experts today.